• In the Spotlight:

I am trying to have a second baby and have a few questions.

my hubby and i are trying to have our second baby. we have been trying for a while and are having a little trouble because i was on the birth control shot for a little while. i have had one regular period since i stopped getting the shot in Nov. and recently i have been feeling very nauseus (i think that is how it's spelt.) any way the other day my breasts started leaking fluid like they did when i was pregnant/breast feeding. but the pregnancy tests i have taken lately keep saying no baby. does any one have any ideas why this would be happening, when i haven't breast fed in a little less than a year, and the prego test keep coming up negative?

carinsmommy

Asked by carinsmommy at 11:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How I found out about my 2nd pregnancy, I was being taken in for emergency surgery to remove my gallblader when the nurse came into the room to tell me that my surgery would have to be cancelled due to me being pregnany. I was already 13 weeks along and didnt know because I was on the depo shot. Funny thing is I took a test about 3 weeks prior to that night due to having symptoms (sp) like you are discribing and it came back negative. I about fell off the bed when they broke the news to me. Not that a baby isn't exciting but a little alarming when you are trying to prevent it from happening. Not to mention I got the news that I was expecting right before my my 1st daughters first birthday.
    bbgirls5

Answer by bbgirls5 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• you need to have a blood test it can be a very early pregnancy and not pick up the hormone yet.
    luvmyticos2006

Answer by luvmyticos2006 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008