Disney Vacations

I am planning our family vacation and this year would like to go to Disneyworld. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on getting good rates? We are planning on going in April.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Travel

• Go to the library! I am being serious they have a lot of good books, like The cheepskates guide to disney world! Also check out allears.net and yahoo groups all have alot of great advice and more! I found through my research that I could save a bundle by not staying on site. The hotels off site are cheeper and if you search you can find them with kitchenettes, all for about the same price as staying on site. Having the kitchenette can save you a bundle on meals. And even when you add in the fees to park it will still save you in the long run. As you can tell i'm all about saving every dime I can.
    I was planning to take my 3 kids in Jan. But our trip has been postponed, gotta wait till after tax season to even dream about going now! Enjoy your trip!
    Anonymous