Loads of morning sickness.

I havent been to my doctors yet so I haven't gotten my prenatal pill yet. I got one with ginger in it which helps me a lot. And I ended up taking phenigren (cant spell) my last pregnancy.
What can I do until I get to my doctor? I have a baby already so I dont get to just be sick this time...

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 6:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had to go buy these little suckers called Preggo Pops. I would suck on those to help relieve the nausea/vomiting. Nothing else helped. I was a daily morning puker. Both pregnancies (both boys) and all the way til the end.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 9:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• The prenatal pill doesnt necessarily help with the morning sickness and can actually add to it. Try drinking ginger tea. If the pill helps then the tea should and as always there are the life savers of saltine crackers and toast.
    Try taking pepto if it is really bad, just take less than the normal dose and see if it help. When I was desperate it helped and caused no probs with the baby. Also tums, they have lots of calcium and are good for you. You'll have to take it more often but it is helpful.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 6:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I know the first few weeks or a couple months i didn't take a prenatal vitamin because i didn't have any. After a while i got some because the first few months are important to the growing baby inside you. I had tons of morning sickness without the prenatals and they kinda helped but somedays didn't help
    Anonymous

• this worked for me, in the morning when you wake up, before you get step out of bed, eat a couple crackers, i know it feels like your gonna barf all over the place, but crackers really helped me, just keep them right next to your bed, and grab one or two before you even sit up. hopefully it helps, good luck :D
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 10:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2008