is it true???

is it true when ur preggo that u get the hick-ups alot??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didn't, but I suppose anything can happen. My baby got the hiccups alot when I was pregnant with him. It was cute at first but honestly got annoying lol.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I didn't but it is possible. My son didn't have the hiccups when I was pregnant with him but my daughter did. I agree with pp that it was annoying after a while.

Being pregnant does all sorts of weird things to your body.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• For some yes. Pregnancy causes acid in the stomach to go crazy especially with morning sickness. As you get further along and the baby pushes your stomach up higher you will experience more hiccups and heartburn. The baby does get hiccups more though, you'll feel them.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 6:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• well im only 6 weeks and i got them bad,like 3 times a day 1 time and it really blows me!!
    Anonymous

• I have heard that people who have heartburn during pregnancy are more likely to have babies with lots of hair when they are born, but I've never heard anything about hiccupswhile pregnant. I never had them when I was pregnant
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I don't get them all the time. I get them once in a great while, just like the average person. I don't think you will have them all the time though. I guess it just depends on the person though.
    moms1stprincess

Answer by moms1stprincess at 8:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008