• In the Spotlight:

i believe!

I believe in the saying"What comes around , goes around". Does anyone have a story supporting this saying? I have a few, but here is one. My friends husband left her for another woman. Her ex and this woman later declared bankruptcy and now my friend and her second husband have a beautiful home and are happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think they go together at all.
    Anonymous

• My ex's ex-wife left him for another guy who then left her for another girl. That's the best story I can come up with.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yes...I believe you reap what you sow. If you're an awful person, you're more likely to have awful things happen to you...
    Anonymous

• Yes, when I was little, my babysitter raped me.. 2 years later he got testicle cancer and lost one of his testicles. What goes around, does come around.
    Anonymous

• yes my ex though he was so much better than me and said he needed to move on with a momen of better standard's well I read in the paper how she got arrested for prostitution at the local strip joint lol

Anonymous

• karma is a *itch

Answer by admckenzie at 7:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• DHs ex whored flirted with other guys during their whole time together. She danced with other guys at the bars (DH was busy taking care of the kid) and she just in general acted like a whore with other men. Well, her ex fiance pulled the same crap on her and it devestated her. Ha Ha. DH and I called it the minuted we found out they were together, we knew they wouldn't last for anything real. Yeah, Karma is a bitch, but so is his ex so it all works out, right.
    Anonymous

• My ex husband was such and evil guy he never payed attention to my daughter.He payed attention to his other daughter not mine.He never signed the birht certificate.Before he got murdered he asked me for forgiveness and asked me if I wanted to marry him so I can get the house anaways hes dead.What goes around comes around.I still get money from his social security though.
    Anonymous

• Karma is a bxxch. I am an extremely firm believer. Big or small, I have experienced this with my own actions and well as seen it with people around me. Too many to tell stories on here. But you mark my words, it happens EVERY time, some just take a little while longer than others!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My ex met a woman, got her pregnant, and then moved on. Six months later, met another woman, got her pregnant, moved on. A few months later, met me, and I thought I was sooo special and different (because according to him they were just crazy and manipulative). We got married, and he was abusive and unfaithful. I divorced him later, and now he tells everyone that I'M crazy and manipulative.

Young and foolish and all that - he was much older. But a GREAT life lesson that I will always remember. Went back and apologized to the other women, and we all try to stay in touch.

As for him, he is paying an ungodly amount of child support; he's back and forth to court constantly; discordant relationships with everyone; etc. Oh, and he's also engaged and about to remarry . . .
    Anonymous