what is the meanest?

what is the meanest thing your ex husband said to you when you found out he was seeing another woman and he left you for her? Mine said i let myself go,which was't true, i still look the same when we met

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• my ex said if you were on fire and their was no water I would not even piss on you to put it out ....and that ladies is why he is my ex lol

Anonymous

• he said "you're not the woman I married". Funny, since the jerk spent a decade beating me into submission and forcing me to change to be his Stepford wife. Once I was there he didn't like me anymore. LOL Glad he is an ex. He married a woman half his age so he could mold her into the woman he really wanted and i get to be "me" again. they deserve each other.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• When my dad died, he told me that I deserved it. And that my whole family deserved for him to die and for more bad stuff to happen. I left him about a month before my dad died. I left him because he was abusive to my kids and me. A few months after that he thought that I would take him back. I was already seeing someone by then. But I just couldnt believe that he thought that I would take him back.
    mommie020308

Answer by mommie020308 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have never been married, but I caught my ex cheating by reading his e-mails. He told another girl how I was a complete slob and that I let my cat piss all over his stuff...he told her I was just this huge mistake in his life...that I refused to get a job and wouldn't go to school and he didn't know what the hell I did all day. It hurt me so much to see those things. We had been together a year, we had just moved in together when he took a job across the country and it was that or trying things long distance. I had been there all of 2 weeks, applied to 40 places, been to the local community college (but couldn't enroll til I had a job to pay for it and knew what my work schedule would be)...I spent my days cleaning and unpacking...my cat never once peed on anything which just made me sound like a dirty piece of shit. It was horrible.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My ex was caught lying and cheating on me b/c I was at work and his child came in with the mother and I said to her you must be so and so and introduced myself as his girlfriend and she said they had been together for x amount of time and then called him. When I was listening in without him knowing he told her that he was just using me and he was taught that if someone is stupid enough to give you shouldn't be too stupid not to take. Needless to say I was done with him and 2 yr later I ran into the mother and even knowing the kind of man he has proven himself to be she is still with him. I almost feel sorry for her.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• When me and my ex were splitting up I went back to the house to get my stuff and his stupid wh*re had her stuff in the drawers. He didnt really say anything I can remember but he never wanted to go out with me or his son or do anything, he didnt really talk to me either and told me my place was at home with out son. He came home late all the time and had scratches on his back he said was from work, I guess he thought I was completely stupid since I was only 17 at the time.
    Anonymous

• Well, it would take all day to recount ALL of my ex-husband's affairs, but the worst was when I was pregnant. The woman went nuts and started harassing me at work, home, etc. Didn't stop until I finally went to file a restraining order against her when my daughter was a year old. I can't even repeat the horrible things my husband said that she repeated; too graphic and nasty. When I came back to my husband to try to make it work for the sake of our daughter, he said "It's not like I did it to hurt you. I wasn't thinking about you at all."

HE GOT THAT RIGHT!! LOL!

Anyway, the story has a happy ending.

I divorced him. : )
    B.Wright

Answer by B.Wright at 1:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2008