What do you think?

I'm 32 wks pregnant ...he's dropped and I already look like im about to pop...everyone keeps saying he's gonna come early well first because (not proud) but i am a smoker and i work 6 days a week and always on my feet..do you think they are just blowing? it makes me nervous to think he may come too early.

PinkWarrior

Asked by PinkWarrior at 6:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You smoke while your pregnant? that sure is selfish of you! even if he comes out fine cant you quit for 9 months?
    Anonymous

• It's possible he could come out early, but it's that much more dangerous for him because you smoke. Smoking is known to cause low birth-weight.

Some people go through all the signs of being "ready to pop" but don't have their babies until they're due date.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2008