im 38 weeks pregnant and ive been having contractions i havent really been timing them but

they hurt like a b... my back hurts and i feel like my vagina is riping i feel all desperate like i wanna pull out my hair.. last night i felt like my pressure went low im sweating hard and im infront of the fan should i go 2 the hospital do u think its time? i cant even walk no more it hurts

_MORENA_

Asked by _MORENA_ at 11:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If they are regular, have a wave-like pattern, go from your back to your abdomen, establish a regular pattern that does not change with activity, increase in frequency, intensity, and duration then it very well could be.
    I remember with my first our lamaze instructor told us to take a warm bath, if the contractions didn't stop then it was likely real labor. They also gave us this print out - http://proverbs-women.com/signsoflabor.html - I used it with each of mine. Hope it helps! Good luck!
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I say go to the doctor.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 6:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2008