who here has a lame sex life lol

I do OMG it sucks lol the last post got me thinking lol I hope I am not alone lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm the one that posted "3 times a month" in that question.

I have a lame sex life too but it's my fault, not my husband's. I'm just never in the mood and always irritated about something :(
    Anonymous

• my problem is he wants a little loving for him no kissing for me or touching and than gets on top 10 min later he is snoring on his side ohh that makes me so mad but now I just tell him no foreplay for me none you lets go lol

Anonymous

• Hahaha You are definitely not alone!! I have sex about once a month and I have to agree with anon 6:07 it's my fault not my husbands.
    Anonymous

• I swear my husband is a sexual camel. Once a month and he's fine. What's up with that????
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• sorry not me :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It's scary how much time passes sometimes before we are together intimately.  He works out of state and is only home one or two nights a weekend.  When we finally do give each other that time, we are like "why do we wait so long?" and say we won't let that happen again, but it usually does.  So sad!

momofroni

Answer by momofroni at 7:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Sex life?? Am I suppose to have a sex life???
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My SO is only home every several months...so yeah, I don't have the most happening sex life either. This time he was home 2 months after being gone for 6 months...EXCITING, but after a week, we weren't doing it every day anymore.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Sex what's that ? ha ha
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• You have jokes ha ha ha who the hell has time to be a maid, chauffeur and referee for and between the kids let alone time for sex lol

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008