• In the Spotlight:

Chicken Pox or not?

Okay so my 16 month old son has been sick recently and he has had a fever for a few days. I thought it was because he is teething and breaking his molars through. Well when he woke up this morning he had little red bumps all over his forehead. Since this morning they have gotten worse. There are more and it seems like he is starting to slowly get more on his face. Not only that he went from having 2 bowel movements a day to having 5-6 of them. They aren't like his regular one's either. And having that he has a diaper rash. Which I have managed to keep under control. I think its chicken pox but then again the rest of his symptoms dont add up! I don't want to take an unnessary trip to the ER.

kimberlieparks

Asked by kimberlieparks at 7:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Health

• Not Chicken Pox! He woke up this morning and some of the bumps have disapeared! Some look like they are fading! I wonder what it is. I do know his fever is back though!
    kimberlieparks

Answer by kimberlieparks at 7:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• You just asked this earlier, didn't you????
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• you have 25 answers from when you asked the exact same question earlier.
    Anonymous

• Take him to the doctor in the morning. No one here can tell you what it is without seeing it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/boards/read/7006558/Chicken_Pox_Picture?next=1#replies This is my post with the picture.
    kimberlieparks

Answer by kimberlieparks at 7:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2008