The Truth Will Set You Free!

I got PG before my hubby and i got married. I was about 2-3 months along and some stupid girl that i worked with said Oh your prego with his baby? and i said ya she said well doesnt he already have a kid? I was so confused and so she told me that he had sex with this girl and her baby might be his. So i asked him about it and he was shocked that i found out blah blah blah. He said he tried telling me a few times but didnt know how i would react. This all happend before we met aynway.. So , after that i found pictures of the baby in his room and shit so i was upset didnt know if i would ever trust him again. I got over it because it cant change anything. Well about a year after our daughter was born i started talking to this girl and she swore up and down that it wasnt his blah blah blah.. She got her blood tested and it was the other guys... THANK GOD! I never saw the paper or anything but should i believe her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I agree, I would have been more concerned about her lying that it was his when it wasn't. This same thing happened to my sister though...when she was pregnant with my niece she found out there was a lady that her SO could have gotten pregnant years before...he denied that it was his...and of course it was. She married him, and after they were married, he receives notice from the child support office of another state where another woman was claiming he was the father of her baby...he said the baby wasn't his...and of course it was. Good to know right! I would be so pissed! I'm not against being involved with someone with kids, but it is something you should at least be told before you make that choice...and it affects her daughter to not know her siblings!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Oh man! Take her to the Maury show! Just kidding. I would believe her; I mean, why would should she have any reason to lie about it not being his? Usually, women would do the opposite.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thank you lucky stars and get on with your life
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Believe her and let it go. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• your maried you can find out if he has other child there will be a paper trail. hire a PI and a Lawyer to look into it if it's hurting you so much
    SabrinasMommi

Answer by SabrinasMommi at 7:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I would believe her. The only reason I think a woman would say the baby is not his is if she had a deep hatred for the dad. I feel sorry for your SO though in a way. No matter the circumstances, it 's good for your family but it probably hurt him a little knowing that he thought he just lost a child essentially. Be kind about it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• if it was your hubby's I'm sure you'd notice a BIG deduction in his pay check for child support

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My husband hates this girl and told her 100 times that it wasnt his.. we think she said it was his is because her and her boyfriend at the time were fighting all the time and she and my husband were at the same party drinking and slept together but i dont know.. I think she is crazy, EVERYONE said she is the kind of girl to make lies up to make other mad... so oh well
    Anonymous

• She's got no reason to lie to you.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2008