Eyeliner...

I figured out eyelinr on my top lid, but how the hell do I put it on under my eye? Someone said under my lashes, someone else said to put my eyelid down and put it on the line above my lower lashes...won't that get in my eyes though?

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 7:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I wish I could help you, but as soon as that pencil or whatever gets within a few inches of my eye, I blink with the speed of a hummingbird's wings!! And that's strange since I have been wearing contacts since I was 16.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Not really. I personally pull my eye down and put it there, just get it as close as possible to the lash line and I don't have an issue getting any in my eye.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 7:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Put it where your lashed meet your bottom lid. And honestly, the soft eyeliner works best. Not the actual pencil you need to sharpen.
    slynn3043

Answer by slynn3043 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I just put it on top of my lashes. When you put mascra on after that, it fixes them and just makes it look better instead of there being this weird blank spot.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i put it on top of my lashes, b/c i HATE trying to remove it from above my lashes! its just not worth it haha. the eyeliner shouldnt get in your eye, but whatever you use to remove it might.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Both are the right answer...It all depends upon the look you are going for. I always say play around with your make-up and see what you like. Know that lining inside the eye will make your eyes appear smaller if you use a dark pencil. If you use white it will make your eyes appear brighter. Just have fun with make-up, you never know, you may create a whole new look for yourself.
    KerrieShaffer

Answer by KerrieShaffer at 10:03 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I don't use eyeliner for that. I use eyeshadow applied with a thin brush. I don't use a pencil because most of them are too harsh (MAC makes good soft pencils.) Plus, I can pick from a variety of colors.

Take a look at the different methods used.  You should find one that YOU are comforable with.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eyeshadow+lower+lid&search_type=&aq=0&oq=eyeshadow+low

mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 4:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• First of all, select a good water proof eyeliner . then close ur eyes put a finger tip at the end of ur eye and strech a bit. this will help you to apply comfortably. try it out!!!!!!!!!
    Delnaz

Answer by Delnaz at 1:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I take a lighter and melt it then apply it in the upper and lower lid you know by the tear duct lol melting it makes it go on smooth and makesit darker and no it wont get into your lashes
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008