Potty Chair!

I bought my daughter a potty chair not to long ago and she gets that it is used to go pee pee and she even pretends to wipe. But I cant actually get her to go pee pee in it. We have tried many times. I dont know if there is like some kind of trick or something but i would really like to hear some personal experience to help us get this potty thing going.

mprincess07

Asked by mprincess07 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is 2 1/2 and we've been trying to get her to pee for about 9 months straight now. She finally had her first success Christmas Eve and has only gone one other time since then. It's very difficult and trying...but once they've done it a few times and learn the feeling and get praise for when it's done right...they'll pick it up quickly!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008