Why do you love your husband or other half?

I love mine because he treats me like a person not a slave, he helps me around the house, when he looks at me i know he loves me, he always touches me in ways that i can't explain, he knows everything about me, we are open with eachother, he is honest, can handle anything that comes his way, is very strong willed, and always knows the right answer. He makes me feel like i am the only one in the room when we are in big groups. Never leaves or goes to bed mad, and never lets money, or any bad situation get in the way of our relationship! We both knew after the first time we met that we wre meant for eachother. He loves our daughter more then anything! Takes care of her no matter what she needs. I LOVE HIM!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 7:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He treats me with love and respect. We get each other's sense of humor. We challenge each other intellectually and we have always been a great team. He never makes me feel stupid or unworthy, he is always patient with me and he sticks up for me when I need him to while letting my fight most of my own battles myself and in my way. He is a good man, he treats me right and he treats our son right.

I love this question. There are so many questions on here about bashing our spouses and so many about bad spouses, it's nice to have a chance to talk about the positive side of commitment.
    Thanks!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• He calls me on my bullshit. I appreciate that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Mine has stayed with me through some really rough health issues. He'll eat my cooking even when it is barely tolerable. He doesn't complain that I don't iron. He vacuums the house and sometimes does windows. He is a steady worker, honest, has never cheated, is kind to animals. LOL! Seriously, he is a genuinely nice guy.

Answer by Bmat at 7:42 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love Pnukey's answer! I think we all love this. It's a way of protecting us really, from ourselves! My SO is extremely kind and generous. I've never had a man like that before him so I thank him all the time. All he wants in return is to be appreciated (and an occasional great meal), so we are a good match!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love how much I can trust my SO. I have never had to worry about his intentions...I never have to worry about whether or not our kids are taken care of properly when he has them. I never have to worry about if he is over spending...he thinks of our future. He is very smart, but still funny...and I love that we can have "smart people" humor that more often than not is more like an "inside joke" when you're in a room full of people that don't get it...lol. Oh...and he is an extremely generous lover :D
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love my husband because I know I can always trust him, He works hard so I dont have to work and can stay home with my son and the baby due in february. He is very generous. He does not mind that I dont fold the laundry all week - he always fold them on the weekends when he has the time! I love him because he does the dishes for me at night since I hate doing them.
    I love him because he respects me and stands up for me always. He is never mean to me and has a great sense of humor.
    He is a wonderful father and I will leave whatever he is doing to play with our son.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 8:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• my first son is from a previous relationship that ended early in the pregnancy, we began dating when my son was only a couple months old. hes basically his father and has accepted him as his own. i have so much respect for him for that
    we go through so many ups and downs with stress and money problems but at the end of the day we can rely on each other for a good laugh and emotional support
    he tells me how cute i am even when im not wearing a bra, im in sweat pants and i have face cream on
    he deals with my panic attacks, haha
    i dont know, its just so easy being with him, its effortless and comforting
    <3
    learae

Answer by learae at 8:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love my husband because he's loving caring and kind. He would give you the shirt off his back. My husband is the good samaritan type. He loves me for me and he loves me unconditionally. With all my faults and my high-maintenence ness he loves me. He's my bestfriend and I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend, father to my child, you name he's it. I just love him.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 8:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• You took all the words I was going to say....lol That is just like my dh I love him so very much.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• all this sweetness is putting me into a sugar coma!! But ditto to all.....
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2008