Has anyone tryed the web site www.wishuponahero.com? If so how did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have... I've gotten two packages from other Mom's for my little girl that's on the way. Other Mom's on here actually told me about the site
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I was looking today! I hope to grant a few wishes this week coming up, it seems like a fantastic idea!!
    mimanchibella

Answer by mimanchibella at 8:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I'm on there every day. :) I have granted wishes and have had them granted. It's awesome. I just had a wish granted about 30 minutes ago actually.
    Have fun!
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Wow, thanks for this website. I have looking for a way to help my friend out. She has breast cancer among other family things. Maybe my wish for help for her will get granted.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thank you for posting this because I am looking for someone to grant a wish for me. This site will be very helpful to those in need and those who would like to help. Thank you so much.
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008