i am redoing my page and i am wondering what else should i do?

I am a lil ify on the color i picked for the writing part but then i am also wondering if i made these 2 pics to big and blur, then i am wondering if i should have went transparent or not? what do you think?

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 7:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi semiwife!

I like the theme of your page. Overall your colors are good. You actually have quite a bit of coloring options with your theme which is great. Here's a couple color codes you might try. I pulled them from the large fairy under your music player - 4B332F, 5D2A39, BA9AA9, 8E576C.

Personally, I would not elect to use the transparency option with your current theme. It makes it too busy and difficult to read any of the widgets. To keep a nice flow, maybe use a shade of gray (like 282828) or a light black for the widget background colors.

You might also try resizing and balancing those on the left to about a 440 width and to a 290 on the right. Your music player can also be edited to fit the right side of your page. Also you can edit the color of your music player as well if you wanted to. Just skim through anywhere where it says green and change to black or whatever color you elect.

Emjay

Answer by Emjay at 2:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• checking
    Anonymous

• have you joined some groups?
    Anonymous

• i should check on that but i thought there were only siggy groups
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 7:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Your page looks better than mine i don't know how to do all that if you got any tips let me know.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i go to photobuckit and sometimes i google what i am looking for but then i also have a friend that makes some siggys and i just tell her what i want and she puts it in there for me to have...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i don't know how to do the snowflake but she is looking for some fairy dust for me
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2008