HELP PLEASE????

HELLO I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR 8 MONTHS NOW AND MY LAST PERIOD WAS NOV 30,08 AND I HAD SEX AROUND DEC 13 AND I HAVE BEEN HAVE CRAMPS ON AND OFF AS IF I WAS GONNA START MY PERIOD AND HASNT GOTTEN IT YET ALL I GET IS ALOT OF DISCHARGE ,AND I ALSO HAVE SORE BREAST IS THERE ANY CHANCE I MIGH BE PREGNANT? I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU LADIES THINK THANKS VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Possibly... I felt period like cramping when I first became pregnant.. I kept expecting my period was coming soon but it never did. My fiance noticed my boobs looked bigger (and they were sore)and thats when i took the pregnancy test that became positive almost instantly. Good luck!
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 7:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Its a possibility. You are probably okay to use an HPT. I would go buy one. If it's negative then wait a few days and test again.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• With both of my pregnacy's, I felt like I was going to start my period, and it did not come. My first pregnacy I think I was 2-3 weeks late b4 I tested. I did not think I was pregnant because my mom had a hard time conciving.With my second one, I took 3 home test and they where negative, went to the obgy and it was negative, then a week later I took another one and it was positive. Good luck.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Honestly it's sometimes hard to tell if you are or aren't. But I experienced something really weird I'm surprised I am going to talk about this since it was a UN-wanted pregnancy. Anyways I ended up being 2 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test and it came out very light and faded. 2 days later I spotted, I craved lots of BBQ sauce, then I ended up throwing up once a night like 3 times normally after dinners. Very tired. It was really odd I cramped soo much on my lower abdomen on the right side it hurt really bad though, lower back pain, I had a metal tatse in my mouth and I had very sore nipples it hurt so bad and burned. Then I ended up having enlarged libia which I thought was very strange. I could ahve sworn I was pregnant, but I waited another week vefore going to the doc so total 3 weeks late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 29, 2008