WHAT SHOULD I DO..I HAVENT HAVE MY PERIDO FOR ONE FULL YEAR NOW..THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT BUT NO I WASNT...FOR THE PASS FEW DAYS IM BLEEDING..IS REALLY NOT BLEEDING BUT IS COMMING OUT LIKE A LIGHTISH BROWN COLOR..I HAVENT HAVE A PERGENANCY TEST DONT YET..WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like your discharging and if you have not had a period for that long and have not been on a pill to make it that way you should see your ob/gyn immediately to rule everything out.
    luvmyticos2006

Answer by luvmyticos2006 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• See your doctor right away or go to a free women clinic if you dont have an OBGYN. It is NOT normal to NOT have a period for a year.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• How old are you ?
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2008