help please im so hurt right now

my husband up and left me and the kids friday i dont know where he is at, he called private but lied and said he at a friends house i called that friend he said that my husband left state...i feel so powerless my kids are upset im hurt i dont know what to think or do right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry to hear... maybe he just needs sometime by himself and he will come back after his head is clear. I wish you the best.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 8:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I am so sorry. I guess that you should get a lawyer and get papers drawn up to protect your and your children's interests. Get to the bank first thing and get all money into an account in your name only.

Answer by Bmat at 8:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• If you can get to an ATM tonight..do it. If not I agree bank...first thing in the morning.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• omg thats awful! what would bring him to do that? maybe talk to his family, they might know whats going on
    learae

Answer by learae at 8:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I too am really sorry for you! It sounds ery tough! Did you have any signs? Did he tell you anything why he did this? The others are right you should really protect your self and your children! If he is so self centered right now that he would just up and leave his family with out any communication to you about this. You have to be ready for anything! Keep your head up for your kids and your self!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i did call his family and his best friend they dont know anymore than i do...and what is bad is things were going great friday he called saying he wants to go out to dinner with me alone and made plans with the kids, then he just disappears, its not really like him
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry you are going through this. Stay strong, hun. He is a friggin loser for leaving you all. One day soon you will heal from the pain and meet someone who will love you and kids and not bail on you. Hang in there. I don't know what's going on with him. (total speculation..but it almost sounds like a gambling problem.) maybe off base, but thought I'd say it anyway.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I'm sorry for your situation. Try to remember what a strong and beautiful woman you are. You are the mother of your children and they need your strength right now too. Remember how they needed your strength when you were pregnant and when you were in labor. They need you THAT much now. We women are equipped with the mechanisms to deal with unbeatable odds. You can and will get through this. I know you are hurting, that's because this totally sucks. You are better than him and stronger than you think. Good luck and much love!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• im so sorry that he left you and your kids. Im sorry to say but i think the jerk is in town still and i would seriously beleive he had a woman, id take whatever money he has left behind,
    and file for a divorce,
    i know its hard for your babies,. it must be hon, and thats sad!
    but they will get over this eventually!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Get all your money out of your accounts and put it somewhere safe. i know u are hurt but try to stay clear headed for a lil bit longer. I am so sorry hon....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008