How many hotwings can you eat?

I've got 12 down and 4 left...which I intend to eat. I'm 9 months pregnant and I don't care anymore. I spent the last 9 months worried about what the scales say and this last couple weeks..I'm hungry and I want 16 hotwings.

What has been your biggest pregnant binge?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wings are high protein and low carb, only carbs are what little is in the sauce. You could be eating way worse stuff..like pickles loaded with sodium..or ice cream or cake loaded with no nutrition and tons of empty sugar carbs.
    Anonymous

• I am not prego but I thought that was hilarious! You eat your wings and enjoy them! When I was pregnant I ate them all too! But I regretted it. Gained so much weight on the first pregnancy. But if you are maintaining your health and weight, go for it!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Mmm hot wings... I'm 38 weeks along and the last time I ate hot wings they smelled so good my mouth was watering! I ate three and started to feel kinda sick... but hey if you can stomach them, spicy food is supposed to bring on labor! Sweet things are my guilty pleasure, (chocolates, ice cream, cheesecake, pie, candy..!) and I've certainly haven't stopped myself from indulging... I've gained 40lbs this pregnancy but I have every intention of changing that habit once the baby is out.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 8:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have gained 30, but I have toxemia so I don't really know what is water and what is actual weight. I figure how much more damage could I do in 2 weeks...and hell, if spicy food can bring on labor, it might have been my last meal!!! lol...here's hoping! I'm so ready to be done. Those wings were good though. Now I'll just have to go to bed with a bottle of tums.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i love thai food... and we go to a thai restaurant pretty frequently. one time when i was preggo, i managed to eat a very large dish of spicy noodles. (i usually eat half of it, and take the rest home for lunch the next day). nope, i ate the whole thing. i was soooooooooooo full afterwards, i physically could not sit down. hubby had to take me to the mall, so i could walk some of it off. :)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Chex mix, I almost ate a pretty decent size can by myself. My husband and one daughter has some. It is my moms recipe and special. She makes two time a year. Yummy. I too am toward the end. I just should because of GD, but I count carbs and up my insulin accordingly.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• hot wings was one of my cravings with my 1st daughter..i downed 2 large orders of pizza hut hot wings in one sitting. it was gooood.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008