What are some of the ways you get your baby to laugh?

Mine is 9 months old on the 10th, and I can get her to laugh; I just want to find more ways to do so!

Oh, and I have a 2 1/2 year old too that can be a sour puss. What are some of the ways I can get her to laugh??

averillholistix

Asked by averillholistix at 8:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• tickles, silly faes, peek-a-boo, this little piggy, pat-a-cake, goofy dancing, dancing, so many things...
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My little man laughs everytime we push him in the swing, or when we swing him around. He really loves it when I gallop around when holding him. My sister and I used to dance for him because he found it so amusing. He laughs at random things sometimes... like when I was trying to stop myself on the swing and dragged my feet on the ground, he laughed hysterically at the sound it made... a babies laughter is the happiest sound in the world!
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 8:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• With babies peek-a-boo always worked for me :) And toddlers just like you to get silly with them. Try being the tickle monster.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 9:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I just look at my son and smile and laugh or giggle and he will do the same.
    Anonymous

• my son loves it when i call him Chunky man for some reason! he laughs Hysterically!!! but he likes it when i stick my toung out at him... he's 4 months old... but My 3 yr old niece... I just chase her around the house and roar like a lion and say im gonna get her... or if shes crying i just start laughing and she starts too... or i crumple up a piece of paper and throw it at her and she does it back... but then shes easy to entertain but u might try it!!! my son also likes it when i scribble on a piece of paper and make funny noises while doing it!...
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My son loves it when I blow rasberries on his stomach. He also laughs if I smile and say something silly in a weird voice over and over again. I love his giggle :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• My 8 month old daughter loves it when I pretend to "bite" her. I make this sound with my mouth open "aaaah-ummmm!!" and grab her fingers with my lips and pretend to bite, and she cracks up. The longer I hold my mouth open and the longer I draw the sound out, the louder she laughs.
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 3:53 AM on Dec. 29, 2008