Do you have the new ESP 9 Kodak Printer?

I seen a comercial for this printer the other day, and I was just wondering if its really THAT great ? What do you LOVE about it and what do you HATE about it?

marie_michelle

Asked by marie_michelle at 8:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• nope, don't have it
    VooDoosDoll

Answer by VooDoosDoll at 2:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Nope, I don't have that one...I do have a picure printer though and it's pretty cool, not great. The paper and ink gets expensive, it's mostly a convienence thing I think.
    amber1216

Answer by amber1216 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Nope! Cheaper to send them to Walgreens! Ink is so expensive!!
    Cindy511

Answer by Cindy511 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• No I don't but was thinking about it. I do have a good printer, but the Kodak one does look good!
    BeachGalNC

Answer by BeachGalNC at 3:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I've been hearing that the Kodak printers are just as nice as the HP and Lexmark printers, but their ink cartridges are less expensive than the latter two I mentioned. I'm seriously going to consider purchasing a wireless all-in-one Kodak printer that will print out awesome photos.
    Do more research online to find out more about that particular model.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2009