Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do about body changes?

HELP i turned 43 and body is changing suddenly...

yellow teeth

everything falling towards the ground

age spots

gaining weight real fast

and people just want me t o buy their products

is there a magic portion anyone out there knows about.....

I feel old and starting to look like it to :(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Health

Answers (1)
  • First of all get you some Crest white stripes premium plus they really do the job if not go to the dentist their stuff is alot stronger and expensive.
    Your skin you need to go visit a dermatologist if not get you a product that you think will fit you.
    As far as our bodies going south. Either get into some kind of workout routine or go visit the Plastic Surgeon. GL

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.