How would you describe your high?

If you have done drugs, what was the feeling you would get because I was never into nothing like that I have been offered but I turned it down, I guess it was not my thing. I am just curious on how so many people want to get high is the high really all that???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The high depends on the drug you do... and once you do the drug, your "chasing the dragon" so to speak... which means you'll never feel as good as the first time you've done it. I've tried allot of things, but extacy was my favorite. I never felt such a strong sense of well-being and happiness before in my life.. It felt good to breath, it felt so good just to exist! I felt as if I melted into the floor when someone gave me a massage, and I felt happy tingles in my hands and on my scalp. When I was on E, all the worries and problems of the world just disappeared. Being high on extacy was like having a 3 or 4 hour body and brain orgasm.
    Anonymous

• Not for me, I had alot of friends that smoked pot and I turned it down alot then tried it 3 times, each time I just got a headache!
    Anonymous

• I really don't think it's all about the high more about the escape from the reality of life that they can't handle My dh has suffered from addiction for about 8 years. It is more about being numb and not feeling all those things that he doesn't want to deal with. Drugs are something that should not be messed with not only do the destroy the user but those that love them

Anonymous

• I have only had the experience of being on percocet when I had surgery. It was the first night and I was watching Seinfeld. I was laughing my head off. I wash thinking, "I don't usually think this is THAT funny." It hurt so much I had to turn the t.v. off.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I smoked pot a few times and hated it because I was so paranoid about everything.
    Anonymous

• i've never done a drug in my life. i know many that do though. mostly potheads. to me they seem a little spacey, but nothing major. i don't think any drug can ever match the feelings i get about certain things. i can't explain it, but there are moments in my life that i feel completely at peace. i could be walking out to my car in a parking lot and i stop and notice it is totally quiet outside, there's a gentle wind, perfect temperature. and i just stand there for a second with my eyes closed and it's like for that 1 second, there is absolutely nothing wrong anywhere.
    kimmimoore

Answer by kimmimoore at 9:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thank you Ladies...to anonymous at 8:39 p.m. Thank you for expressing your experience with that is exactly what I asked.

To Kimmimoore, it is so strange but I know what you are saying I feel that way too, like you are alone for alittle bit in the world you feel some kind of peace.

happy new year 2009

Anonymous