Most ridiculous issue - school related

My husband, last Christmas, bought me a laptop for school. Now he is starting school and has taken over MY laptop. We have a desktop so he should use that, right?

I need to remedy this without an argument. How?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2011 in

• Is there any way to share it, or are you both in school at the same time? If you need it for class, he shouldn't be removing it from you . . . but I can see sharing it. I am sorry that is happening, mama, that sucks.

Is there any way he can find 500 to 600 dollars to get himself one?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• Lol, now be good and share or you are both going to your rooms!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• won't u guys be able to buy another one thru fafsa?
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 12:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• I take classes at the campus but for two of my classes all homework is done on-line. I have 3 kids so it's simply easier for me to have the laptop out so I can do my homework as I care for the kids in the livingroom.

He has all on-line classes so he'd be using it for the whole evening which is exactly when I finally have time to do homework.

Money is tight right now so buying a new one is out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• I guess I'll sound immature when I stomp my foot and say, "BUT IT'S MY LAPTOP!!!!".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• I think choices are always best. So give him a choice. You can use the desktop and do your class while I take care of the kids and use the laptop for my homework. Or, you can use the laptop for your class out in the living room while taking care of the kids too and I will use the desktop distraction free. I bet I know what he would pick...... :)
    firefly679

Answer by firefly679 at 12:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• Diplomatic and clever! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• You are right it is yours and he should probably respect that and not just take it over. However, school is important to you both so you should find a way to share the laptop
    mokshaangel

Answer by mokshaangel at 10:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• Yes, but we have a desktop. Not sure why he'd even assume to use my laptop...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Aug. 27, 2011

• I hope it works out
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 11:13 PM on Aug. 27, 2011