What are the laws for vaxing and daycare?

I will need to pute out 3 yr old in preschool/daycare this fall and we have as a family made the decision not to vax. I know what we have to do for regular school with the older daughter but what about daycare? I know they want vax records is there an exempt there too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes. You can use exemption forms with them as well.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 11:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yay! go anonymous mommy!
    I read something the other day where this woman didn't want her child vaccinated, and she signed the paper, and the nurse brought baby back and said she had vaccinated and that she wasn't at all sorry.
    I would be soooo mad I would have had to use every power I had to keep from beating her.
    yay! have you noticed your baby growing bigger and healthier than vaccinated kids? it's awesome how much better their immunity is with out it!
    I saw a baby the other day that was the same age as my daughter 4 months, and her daughter looked like a newborn cuz she was so tiny, and she said there were no problems with her growing or anything.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2008