Anyone try the sesame street computer games?

my lo is having issues learning shapes and colors.He IS smart,hes just not one to sit down and learn,I need to find a new approach at teaching him.I bought first steps and preschool sesame street games,we havnt had it for long so Id like some reviews.Has it helped you lo?Mine will be 3 in March.

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 9:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We go on the internet type in sesame street games and all these learning and activity games are on line. My son is 3 and absolutely loves the website. He is learning so much colors, alphabet, shapes. Also try pbs sprout and noggin. This is all free if you have the internet.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have found that playing little games in the car with my children seems to have worked on my kids for different things....like recognizing a letter on a sign to colors of leaves, buildings, cars...ect...just some thoughts...hope they work
    shiningstar75

Answer by shiningstar75 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008