Are any of you members of other online blog sites?

I am a member of Associated Content and Gather, but I have become very disencahnted with them. I also have a myspace page. Cafemom is the best website I have come accross though because you will actually get answers to your questions and responses to your articles. Any way those are mine what are yours?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:32 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Entertainment

• I have a myspace, facebook and I blog. Mostly for my photography business. For bloggin', I use wordpress. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 9:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have a myspace page to keep in touch with my family who way down in Texas. I also use freewebs for planning my homeschooling schedule, activities and such (it's a great planner).
    Anonymous

• I have a myspace which I rarely use, and a Livejournal I have had since I was 18 (I'll be 26 soon). Needless to say the livejournal is private.
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 1:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I use livejournal and facebook. I have a myspace but that's about all I do with it.... Its great for collecting dustbunnies tho
    KristysBoys

Answer by KristysBoys at 10:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2010