Scientology how can anyone actually believe in this?

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/scientology-lies-and-deceives.htm

I am shocked at the craziness of it all...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree with those that said it is no different then Christianity or any other religion. None of it makes sense and is just as made-up sounding to me. And there is just as much proof for other religions as there is for Scientology.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• How can anyone believe in anything really lol you just do or you don't... theres a lot of craziness. People just do what they do!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I think people will believe anything that supports their hedonistic lifestyle kwim?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I just never knew it was this silly. I mean an alien overlord named Xenu? Alien spirits attached to your body? WTF?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• To me it isn't any different than believing in something like Christianity and that someone died for all of us thousands of years ago, and now we must all worship him and believe and go by every single word in the bible. Everyone has their own views and opinions.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I used to know a woman that believed the aliens had put out the call to come down here and kill all world leaders to promote peace. That it was just a matter of time before they showed up to complete their mission. Apparently she belonged to a group, complete with 'guru', that believed this.

After hearing her theory, Scientologist seemed kinda tame!

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• *cough* If this was the first time you'd ever heard of Christianity, you'd think it was insane too.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 9:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I've heard about christianity since I was a kid and em i still think it's slightly crazy at times lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yeah! Crazy Stuff!

Right up there with worshiping an man who was nailed to a tree 2000 years ago!

Anonymous

• Hey now... I totally agree with the Christianity thing... crazy man... totally loco. I don't think I'll be able to look at Tom Criuse ever again without picturing him holding two asparagus cans and trying no to lie. I just don't understand how any sane person can think any of this is true. It was MADE up by a SCIENCE FICTION writer- that right there should be a clue that it's FAKE. *shakes head in amazement*
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008