do you think when your around 30, you should exersise more?

i've heard your body slows down more and its hard to burn off them calories and lots of things start going down hill.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes you should, your metabolism will slow down and youll have to work harder to maintain a good weight. plus you could start having bone loss so be healthy, work out and take supplements and you could avoid lots of problems that start to pop up later down the road

i see my parents and family getting older and already i know what i need to that they didnt
    learae

Answer by learae at 9:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Well, I'm 31 now. I am the same size that I was 10 years ago, before my 2 kids. I'm not worried. Plus, I'm too lazy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yes! Exercise and take good care of yourself.

I'm in my mid-40's and am having a heck of a time trying to keep the weight off. I'm eating the same amount as I used to and I'm gaining weight! Aarrgghh!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yes. I'm in my mid/late 30's and I am having the hardest time getting weight off. I don't know that I ever thought it was easy but, it was never this hard before. I hate getting older.
    Anonymous

• well, I am 33 and I am trying to exercise more, it is just harder to lose the weight
    Pinkmama13

Answer by Pinkmama13 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Well, I've heard it;s harder to loose the weight and it is. I am 36 and 2 kids later and I lost some weight after I had my kids but I have plenty still holding on but yes, I think a little exercise doesn't hurt anyone! Even if it's just taking a walk or something mild.
    PoohBear424

Answer by PoohBear424 at 3:23 AM on Dec. 29, 2008