Is it normal to feel like screaming, tired, but yet feel great about being a mom at the same time?

mama_lilman

Asked by mama_lilman at 9:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I hope so, that's pretty much how I feel every day!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• That is the way I feel most of the time, being a mom is the hardest, yet most rewarding thing any woman can do. I would not trade it for the world! :)
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• YES! The phrase most heard out of my mouth the last few day was "They drive me nuts at times, but I wouldn't trade them for the world." You do not have to be Supermom to be a super mom, just keep that in mind :0)
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• oh yeah, and it doesn't go away. It's maternal insanity and it's great!
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 10:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Absolutely! I wondered the same thing once but I now know that we all feel that way sometimes.
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Isn't that how we are supposed to feel?
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• it better be.. cause that is how i feel on most days... granted i have a great boy, but sometimes.... the stress of everything non mom related can just make me want to pull out my hair... LOL
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• oh yeah. i feel like screaming sometimes especially when im getting no sleep and my husband wont help at all i have to beg him to hold he baby for 5 minutes. but i love being a mom more than anything in the world and if i dont hold my baby for like half an hour i miss him like crazy.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• That's how i felt last night when my little one cept crying all night long till 3:30 am.......but after he got a few hours of sleep & woke up & smiled at me & called out "momma" with his arms outreatched for me to pick him up, makes me forget how fustrated I was.
    earthturtle

Answer by earthturtle at 4:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2008