do most women really hate having sex with their husband? that seems to be the vibe i get. it only bothers me because i feel like when i say no, it's always for good reason. not because i want to be mean or just don't feel like it. but my dh seems to take it personal everytime. it makes me furious.

kimmimoore

Asked by kimmimoore at 9:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Goodness NO. I like it, a lot. In 10+ years, I've never said "no" except when I was on my period.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I don't hate it, but if I have a lot on my mind, he understands. I just can't get into it because I can't concentrate. Its much better if I can give him my all! ;)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• ill pass if i have a migraine (i just got over a week long one), im on my period or if im just physically exhausted. my husband is respectful of that mainly because we have a healthy sex life
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i wish my dh understood when i say no. i call it the sex fight and i told him i won't put up with "the sex fight" for the rest of my life. it's the only time he ever speaks to me like he doesn't respect me. the most popular thing he says is "that's it, i'm never going to try again. that should make you happy." he said one time that he married me so he wouldn't have to beg for sex anymore. imagine that.
    kimmimoore

Answer by kimmimoore at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i throughly enjoy every minute of it!, however i seem to have a very low libido, so i say no alot (i'm just not in the mood), but hubby understands, even if he is a bit pouty about it
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:07 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• he's really been on my nerves lately but for some reason when we get in bed he forgets that we've been fighting and starts to cuddle. I can't just turn it on and off like he does. We do have a great sex life but if I've had a bad day, all I want is to get that day over with.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I LOVE sex with my husband! I have never turned him down. Even if I am not in the mood...he can get me there and it doesnt take him much effort lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I love it all the time .
    Both of us instigate and no one ever says no.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• If that's the case, then I am NOT "most women" and THANK GOODNESS!!! Today is our 12th anniversary and the sex just keeps getting BETTER every year!!!

There are times that I turn him down, but he always understands if it's a really good reason. BUT...he also knows me well enough to know when he can get me to change my mind, and it's also vice versa. I can do it with him, too! LOL!!
    bamabellemommy

Answer by bamabellemommy at 10:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i have low libido too, i mean SO wants it like everyday/every other day, i don't say it to be mean, i'm just not in the mood, then he gets pouty and goes to bed (like that REALLY makes me want to right)
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 10:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2008