SEX Q

I had my daughter almost 4 months ago and had an epesiotomy (sp) I have had sex a few times since then, but when the heck is it gonna stop hurting- I want to enjoy sex again!

jhj4ever

Asked by jhj4ever at 9:56 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Health

• oh gosh,I had one ,and was cut from butthole,to appetite it took a good two months or more,for mine to quit hurting.use an ice pack
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i got cut also, my doctor recommended massaging it a couple times a day, he said it can hurt for up to a year, and the massaging will help it, just get some KY and gently massage that muscle, and it should help :D
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 10:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• It does hurt especially if your husband is well endowed, but doing that vagina exercise when you squeeze in out helps relax those muscle. Try doing that for about 10 times a day for about a minute a piece. It should stop the hurting .
    hallehazel

Answer by hallehazel at 11:38 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i had one with my daughter and i remember it being less painful with me on top
    claudia10

Answer by claudia10 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I had the same problem, I had my last child 10 years ago and it still bothers me sometimes.. I wish I had better news.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 29, 2008