How many piercings do you have?

I have four earrings in my right ear, three in the left ear, a belly piercing, and my tongue - which I went and got in September. Out of all my piercings I was really worried about getting my tongue pierced - but it turns out that my tongue piercing has given me way less trouble than any of the others! My belly piercing has given me the most trouble of all.

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 10:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Thirteen.

My tongue, my nose, a Monroe, five in my left ear, two in my right, two bellybutton(both sides instead of top or bottom), and a deep hood piercing(goes under the clitoral nerve bundle instead of above it).

My hood is my favorite...*smile*, and was by far the most painful. Worth every second of the pain, though!!!! And my bellybutton piercings are the biggest pita. Haven't worn rings in them in years and they still get infected every few months.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• my only current piercings are my ears, i actually have them stretched larger than an inch

my retired piercings are, tongue, labret, monroe and my septum

i would love to get my nostril and a teeny tiny one off to the side of my lip. i havent gotten anything pierced in years and the thought of it creeps me out, hah even after having kids, so weird
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have 4 in my left ear, 3 on the lobe, 1 on top in the cartilage and 2 in the right ear and my nose is pierced. I want to do my lip but I haven't worked up the courage.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• seven - 3 in each ear and my nose.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Ears and tongue, had the labret but when I was married he told me it didnt look motherly so I took it out.
    Anonymous

• 5 - one in each ear, nose, tongue, and belly button. But the only ones I have rings in are my ears and my nose.

Ok, I know this is going to sound really ditzy, but what is a monroe and a septum? I feel like an idiot asking, but I wanna know! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• 8 -- I have 6 holes in my left ear and 2 in my right. My sis has the matching holes. We did that back in the late 80's to early 90's. By 1992, we were back down to one earring in each ear (if that) because it just didn't look good.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• haha thats a funny but good question
    a monroe is like a piercing where a beauty mark would be (like marilyn monroe had)
    pinch the piece of flesh between you nostrils, thats your septum
    they all have weird names
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• *your nostrils
    by bad
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• One piercing in each earlobe. Any others could be harmful to the health-especially in certain parts of the body. Tongue piercing is unhealthy and ugly,in my opinion.Leave it alone.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008