this is my second pregnacey and its totaly diff from my first, dose that mean that the sex of the baby will be different? i had a boy first and now will it be a girl?

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different regardless of the sex of the baby.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 10:17 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I had boys, and both pregnancies were totally different. The babies were, too. The first was so tiny we had to fold up the sleeves on his little jammies to bring him home from the hospital. The second was a good-sized baby and barely fit into the same jammies that we had brought so we could bring him home in the same outfit. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 10:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Nope. My first two were girls and my third was way, way different than the first two. I am having another girl and thought for sure this third was going to be a boy. It is just as the PP said every pregnancy is different.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• There was a study done in Sweden that suggests that when pregnant with a girl you will experience more nausea because of the developing hormones. But if you are the type of person who doesn't react well to hormones, as are a few of my friends, whether you are pregnant with a gil or boy you will experience nausea. That is the only thing I know of, it is fun to look at the Chinese gender prediction chart too! Let us know when you or if you find out!
    amberjade11

Answer by amberjade11 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• This is my second baby too. It will be a boy (confirmed by amnio) and is completely opposite of my first son.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 10:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Um no...all pregnancys are diff,
    Mine was tottally diff from my first...more complications, in my second one....
    and they were both girls.!

I am not saying you couldnt have a girl you might be prego with a little girl im just saying,
    You just dont know for sure, ;o)
    congrats though..
    i have my little one less than 24 hours!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Nope, I had two girls and had two totally different pregnancies. Sorry, so much for that theory.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2008