just saw The curious Case of Benjamin Button!

It's awesome and makes you appreciate life as it is. Go see it

!!!

P.S. It's really long ( 2 hours 47 min) so be prepared to sit for awhile and pee before the movie lol

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 10:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Entertainment

• Thank you. I am interested in seeing it, too.

Answer by Bmat at 10:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thanks for letting us know I can't wait to go see the movie and thanks for the time frame on it.

Oh and thanks for not ruin it for us, it looks like a good movie and just by your reaction I can't wait.blowing kisses

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• We watched it Saturday night and LOVED it. My daughter said it was a sad movie, but now she feels like she should thank everyone, even people like the boy who broke her heart, because everyone she's met has had a hand in shaping who she is today. Pretty astute for a 14 yr old :)

It was an amazing story, well told and well acted.

If you haven't seen them yet, Seven Pounds and Revolutionary Road are both excellent as well, but be prepared: Bring LOTS of kleenex!!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2008