TWINS.... i have had a ultrasound but it wasent really clear but we only seen one baby, we heard the heart beat just for a sec cause i was only 12 weeks and we only head one, but every one tells me they think im having twins ppl that dont even know me they say it feelings i just dont under stand what do u think?

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think those people don't know what they are talking about and are just making conversation. Just smile and nod and ignore them. It would appear that there is only the one baby.

Answer by Bmat at 10:28 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I dont think the other people dont know what their talking about ....neither i agree with BMAT,
    if you had an ultrasound, and it shown one child than more likely its one child unles the other is hidden but they would have found at least a heart beat to the second child, or at least it would seem,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I agree with Bmat. I am sure at 12wks the doctor should have noticed two heart beats unless the other baby was hiding...lol. I think you r having one baby for now. But you never know maybe those strangers were phsycic. GLstork

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• When I was pregnant everyone told me the same thing. I told the doctor what people were telling me and he said he was 99% sure it was one. Like the other mother said they can hide but with technology today that is very hard to do. Ask your doc.

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 10:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• if you had an ultrasound and there was only one bab yand heard the heartbeat and there was only one heartbeat, then there is only one baby.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:01 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• lol...ppl tell me the same thing..there's only one in there!! but it is possible for baby to 'hide' behind other baby
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2008