i used to buy individual scrapbook pages from a store in town, but they closed. now i can't buy anything without buying a whole kit that's full of crap i don't need. is there a website that sells pages and stickers individually?

for example: if i'm going to make a "baby's 1st christmas" page, i just need one christmas-y page and a few stickers, not a whole kit for making a whole scrapbook just about christmas!

kimmimoore

Asked by kimmimoore at 10:30 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• http://www.joann.com/joann/index.jsp

Try this site. Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:33 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• there's always walmart and target..both have pretty good selection of scrapbooking stuff
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:26 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• hobby lobby sells single pages
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i always go to walmart and places like that....search for a craft store... i have been collecting little things here and there and once i get them all then i will finish
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Michaels
    JoAnn's
    Hobby Lobby
    Ben Franklin's

walmart actually DOES NOT sell individual sheets like you're asking about. They just sell kits and such.

side note- Have you considered doing digital scrapbooking? with the freebie downloads, you can do a whole book in any style/colors you want with tons of different "papers" and elements that you get to reuse instead of just once.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2008

• There is a website called Addicted to Scrapbooking it is awesome I love it and buy a lot of stuff through them!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I do scrapbooking as well and run into the same situation you are talking about. I found that Michaels and AC Moore both have wonderful selections of individual scrapbooking paper and stickers.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• actually walmart has quite a bit.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• There is a website www.scrapbook.com that not only sells things and you can shop by theme, where you can buy individual sheets of paper for example, but also has a gallery where people post pictures of page layouts the have done. There is also a forum, a section for resources, blogs classes and videos. Hope this helps.
    jeni1624

Answer by jeni1624 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hello, I came across to you question. I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator and we carry just about everything you need for scrapbooking and stamping. I love Hobby Lobby, because I buy alot of my jewelry making things there and home decor however, what they hardly ever have on sale is the scrapbooking things. I have also priced their things and actually purchased things from there, and they were more pricey and the quality wasn't as good. A good example is their punches are not as sturdy as ours and their ink pads are expensive and don't last long.
    If you would like to see more visit my website at www.craftycreations.stampinup.net. View the products and see what we have to offer.

Good luck

Mai Larsen
    www.craftycreations.stampinup.net
    http://creativestamping.webs.com/
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 7:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2009