Does it drive you nuts when...

You ask your kids "who did this?" and you get "it wasn't me" or "not me"? I HATE it when mine do this. I didn't ask who DIDN'T do it, I asked who DID, dammit!

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 10:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in General Parenting

• Deep breath....It will be okay. Whatever they did they didn't kill anyone. I know that isn't the question that you asked. We would be punished until the culprit confessed and the person that was punished and shouldn't have been got to dole out double what was given to them. Good luck Momma.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Get used it...they never do it lol

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My youngest DD will blam it on the dog, I can see her do it with my own eyes yet Dozer did it.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• ha thats funny i was just talking about this with a friend. the most pointless thing to ask a child is "who did this?" or "did you do this?" lol they never will admit it and say "oh i did" its frustrating huh
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I have an only child who used to swear he "didn't do it" ! He even made up a bad imaginary friend who did everything ds was in trouble for.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I remember those days and sometimes now I still get it when their adults!! But when you ask your youngins that questions and they respond to it like....Not me! Then just say...Well then I guess the Not Me Ghost was here again! It's always the Not Me Ghost!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• the not me ghost also brings his friends along for the ride
    the i dont know ghost
    the i didn't do it ghost
    the he/she did it ghost (for those with more than one shild in the house)
    and a few others i can't think of right now
    my 4yo likes to say mommy did it when mommy is the one asking the question in the first place!!!!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 2:09 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Mine say that everytime I ask them, I give them a warning to tell me the truth and if no one fesses up they all get punished.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 29, 2008