STROLLERS??

IM LOOKING FOR A STROLLER ON MY REGISTRY THAT HAS THE CAR SEAT, THE BASE AND THE STROLLER....BUT I HEARD SOME ARE ONLY INFANT CAR SEATS AND SOME CAN BE USED FROM INFANT TO WHEN THEY GET A LITTLE BIGGER...HOW DO U TELL THE DIFFERENCE???

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If it is a combo it will be the infant carrier. I haven't seen any that are convertible that come with the stroller. We went with an infant carrier and a different stroller b/c we liked it better.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:55 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I got the combo, but I only used it a couple of times. I didn't use the stroller very often until he was old enough to sit in it without the car seat. I wish I'd bough a cheaper one because I could have the $ to get other stuff. They all work great and mine is HUGE, the cheaper ones seem lighter and smaller.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I recommend going to a store like babies R us and talking to an employee. I had no idea what to look for. Also, i was the first of my friends to have a baby so I had no help there. All things are so different now than what they were when our parents were in the game, too.
    It is nice to have someone who is up to date and confident with their information to help you. Also, in these stores there are a lot of people with babies shopping around, and you can ask them for advice.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:25 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Graco.com or go w the babie r us help.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:44 AM on Dec. 29, 2008