REGISTRY ITEMS??

ALSO IM TRYING TO GET SOME IDEAS ON WHAT ELSE TO PUT ON MY REGISTRY... I KNO I WONT BREAST FEED AND HAVE BOTTLES BUT WHAT OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS SHOULD I ADD???

FIRST TIME MOM..... LOL

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• anything that you want put on there. it of course doesnt mean you will get everything, but i scanned everything i thought was cute and would want. it gives people more options too anyway. :)

i did a few outfits not many though, onesies paci's stroller carseat diaper bag wipes diapers blankets bouncers toys.. soooo many things :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• diapers, wipes, onesies, bibs, bedding, a bouncy chair, a high chair, pacifiers

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I would stick with mainly necessities. The cute stuff is fun, but when have to spend hundreds of dollars on the things you need, you'll realize all those cute toys and stuffed animals are overrated.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Blankets, pack n play, sippys, bathtub, soap, anything that you can think of that you will use in the first 1-2 years of life. It might be a good idea to take someone who has had a baby recemtly with you so she can help you pick some stuff out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Diaper bag
    Diapers (remember to get different sizes most babies are out of "newborn" really fast!)
    Pack n Play (I like the kind with a bassinet insert)
    Car seat
    Stroller
    Blanket (I like something big enough to lay the baby down on at a vistors house)
    Baby swing or something similar (like the bouncy chair or exersaucer to keep baby happy while you attempt a shower or bathroom run ;))
    Wash cloths
    Baby bath
    Crib sheet/bedding
    Diaper Genie or similar (Diaper trashcan that keeps the sink inside)
    Diaper Genie refills

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2008