4 days late & bfn's

I was due to start af on xmas eve, she hasnt showed yet..i took a test 2 days after i was suppose to start and had a bfn. If i dont start by tomorrow morning, im gonna take a blood test. I guess my question is, has anyone gotten all bfn hpt and still ended up pregger?

AustynsMomma07

Asked by AustynsMomma07 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! i was sopposed to start aug 22 and i took soo many test and they were all neg, i even went to the obgyn and it was neg, that was oct 8th they said there was no way i was preg and they told me it was a hormon problem they didnt even try to give me a blood test so i thought i wasent, and about two weeks later i was soo sick i thought i had a stomach infection or somthing so i went to the family doc and t
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• sorry dont know what happend.. they ask me to take a preg test i was likei will but im not preg wel it was positive. i was already 2 months! so yah any things possible just make sure u ask for a blood test!
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• False BFNs are much more likely than false BFPs. Get a blood test!
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 1:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I'd wait another week on the blood test, it takes awhile for some people to get their positive on a pee test. Your brain could also be tricking your cycle into not coming since you're stressing about it. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008