how far along r women when the preg test shows positive? i was 2 months before a test would show positve, i even went to the obgyn and it was still neg, i was 4w, he didnt take a blood test just wonderin y that happens.

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was 4 weeks 6 days when mine came up positive and it came up as i was peeing on it, so it was pretty quick

some people i think it has something to do with their HCG levels?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• yeah around ...that time...4 weeks or so...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I was 6 weeks when the hpt came up positive but that was the first time I took one once I suspected I was pregnant. It does have to do with your HGC levels. I was 7 almost 8 weeks when they did the blood tests and my doctor said at first it may not be a viable pregnancy because my levels weren't as high as they "should" be at that stage. But I ended up having a perfectly healthy pregnany. All women are different.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Ya, remember that you are considered two weeks along before you even conceive. That really confused me.
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 11:21 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• i was exactly 4 weeks and had a blood test done and it was negative so i didnt even find out until i was nearly 10 weeks.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2008