When do your kids shower/bath during the week?

I have mine shower/bath in the morning before school, i also shower in the morning. I find the kids are refreshed, more awake, and look nicer. I see kids at school that look like they have just rolled out of bed, half still asleep...what a way to start the day?
We also walk to school, so i guess i dont understand realy the kids whos parents let them sleep in till the last minute, throw on some clothes and jump in the car so they can be driven 2 blocks to school....I dont mind waking up that little bit earlier so my kids can have a nice start to the day, but everyone has priorities and different routines.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2011 in

• Every morning.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• He normally takes a shower at night. It is easier and getting him up dressed fed takes Long enough. I also make sure he doesnt look like he just rolled out of bed. I make sure he is up earlier enough not to look like a slob. Plus at night he is all dirty from being outside playing and sweaty,
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• At night it relaxes her and its easier to get her down for bed but she isnt in school yet but it makes getting her ready for daycare a lot easier and quicker in the mornings
    babeegurl91

Answer by babeegurl91 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• A shower before school is a must in my house. My 7 year old still wets the bed some times. But if we are having a hard time going to sleep, they can also take a bath before bed.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 12:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• He takes a bath before going to bed every night. I do the same. It's relaxing, and I sleep better clean. I hate getting into a bed without feeling fresh. Waking up and rolling out of bed straight to school just doesn't happen here. He's up a good hour or so before he leaves for school.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• Our kids bathe at night. We have three little ones here that all need to be fed, dressed, and ready to go by 830am (preschool starts at 930 for my oldest DD), and that alone take 2+ hours because they take forever. lol
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• They get a bath around 7:30pm. I like them getting a bath before bed b/c is soothes them to get ready to sleep and they get dirty at daycare.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• My son is 16, but has always showered the night before. Not showering in the morning does not equate looking unkempt or not awake. My son is well dressed, and looks neat. He gets up and gets ready, and then comes down for breakfast. He then finishes getting ready, and leaves for school. (He has his ow vehicle, and drives.) It's a parenting issue, not a bath-time issue.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• My 9 year old showers each morning before school, and they both shower at night before bed.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2011

• Mine have to shower at night. With 4 boys ages 2, 6, 7, and 9, there isn't enough time in the morning for everyone to get showered. My husband has to shower in the morning. We only have 1 bathroom right now anyway. The boys have allergies and showering at night seems to help. When they become teenagers hopefully we will have a home with like, maybe, 3 bathrooms?
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2011