Is my friend preganat?

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on this. My friend is very late on her period, she took two HPT, they were the same kind from the same place. She took one then went back a couple days later and got another, they both ended up not telling her anything. The y both had the line that is always supposed to be there to tell you the test is working but there was no other line at all, So could she br pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I just saw I spelled Pregnant wrong up there. oops.
    Anonymous

• have her get a blood test.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:02 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yah she could be, she need to take a diff test and if its the same she needs to go to the doc, i was 2 months before a test would show positive so any thing is possible i wanted tp be preg and all the test showed neg it was very hard cause i was soo late on my period and i wanted another baby, i even when to the obgn abd the test was still neg they didnt give me a blood test for some odd reason tell her to ask for a blood test if it still shows neg. good luck
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• thanks so much!!
    Anonymous

• I was 5 days late 2 months ago and I want to start a family so badly that you sort of trick your body into symptoms. I started to just relax, although we're still trying. I can't sweat every little thing thinking I "am" when my bosy will REALLY tell me when I am.

Get a blood test OR have her wait another week so possibly the HCG levels will increase enough to be detected on the test. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2008