Have you ever had headaches that lasts for days?

I have had headaches everyday since Christmas Eve, ugh! Has this ever happened to you? Maybe its something hormonal?

Brookey

Asked by Brookey at 11:03 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Health

• Yes and mine are hormonal and usually migraines. I had one that lasted 30 days before.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:04 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• oh man 30 days!!! eeeek, that is awful! i have had 1 migraine and it was last year, horrible! i am scared this is what may be leading to one.
    Brookey

Answer by Brookey at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Are you getting ready to start your period?
    Stress going on?
    Do you have allergies?
    Can't say its a migraine without having a doctor diagnose you!!!
    If you had a migraine... you will be seeing flashing lights, seeing grey cloudy, can't stand smells, sounds makes you want to scream and lights makes it worse. A person with Migraines will want to stay in the DARK, can't be around light and sounds and in so much pain that it drives them crazy. If you are on this computer typing, able to sit up and do everyday things... its not a migraine! Trust me... I am a person that has been diagnosed by a Doctor and its on records and I'm on Prescription medications for it. I have to take 3 different pills daily and give myself shots when my migraines starts up, and if I don't give myself a shot in time then I have to go straight to the ER to get a shot that only the Hospitals ER or a Headache specialist has. It Sucks!!!
    Anonymous

• HEY GIRL..I SUFFER FROM HEADACHES.. AND I HAD POST A WHILE BACK ON MY PAGE.. FIRST OF ALL I DID ALLERGIES TEST NOTHING... I JUST SEEN 2 DR.. THIS YR AND ENTERNAL MED AND AN ENDOC.. ALSO A NUERG.. FIRST MY OBGYN REFER I THOUGHT IT WAS HORMONAL.. NOTHING.. ALSO I HAD NOVASURE FOR MY PERIODS THAT WENT AWAY I HAD HEADACHES EVERYDAY AROUND MY PERIOD EVERY MONTH AFTER I HAD MY SON, THAT WENT AWAY 2YRS AGO... SO THE END RESULT THEY TOLD ME COULD BE MIGRANINES SOME SUFFER REALLY BAD, MINE ARE PRESSURE IN THE HEAD FRONT PART, LIGHT BOTHER'S ME, NOISE ALSO.. AND MY VISION SO I DK... I JUST TREAT WITH MED OF WHAT THEY GIVE.. I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON FINDING GIVING UP BC NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW... I SUFFER 2-3 TIMES A YR NOT TO BAD SOMETIMES FOR WKS THIS LAST ONE WAS OVER THE SUMMER 2WKS KILLED ME..SO HEADACHES COMES FROM MANY PLACES AND U NEVER WHAT IT IS... AND ITS REALLY BAD AT TIMES.. GOOD LUCK WITH U..
    SHANTELL32

Answer by SHANTELL32 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Have you tried massage or chiropractic? Also, maybe you should get your hormones checked. You might need some progestin supplements. this is a common cause for women having frequent headaches or migranes.
    tigertwelve

Answer by tigertwelve at 4:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• All the time. I have chronic tension headaches.
    Anonymous

• the migraine i had last year started out like this. headaches that were constant everyday, and then BAM, i had no perifial vison and i was very dizzy. i went to the ER and they gave me 2 pain pills, not sure the name of them. the headache was so bad, i thought i was going to puke.
    Brookey

Answer by Brookey at 10:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2008