i think my 3 month old is teething how do i know for sure

hes drowling alot he puts anything in his mouth and he chews now insteads of sucking

tyann78

Asked by tyann78 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Read your own post. That's how you know! **grin** He's got all the symptoms.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• whatever lol
    tyann78

Answer by tyann78 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• When the first tooth pops thru is when you'll know. My first two cut teeth without batting an eye. The little one seems to have swollen gums for months before a tooth actually pops through. Every kid is different.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:39 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• my son just cut two teeth on the 17th and the 18th, but aside from the drooling, you would have never known he was teething.. he never cried, never whined... it all depends on the baby. They each handle it differently
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:47 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• They drool alot and eat on things like you said he's doing or just look inthere see if anything is poking through.
    hallehazel

Answer by hallehazel at 12:18 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• i have a 3 month old also and i took him to the doctor to get his shots and they checked his gums and said yes he is teething..just give ur baby some infant tylenol and everything will be ok
    noahsmomma_917

Answer by noahsmomma_917 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• its seems like my lil one has been teething on and off for the last few months and nothing yet!
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:14 AM on Dec. 29, 2008

• I am assuming that my 4.5 month old dd is teething... she is a drool monster, and sucks on her hands constantly... both at once!She is also pooping like crazy the past few days.. nasty ones...there is nothing coming through though.. I feel her gums constantly and can't feel anything at all. I have given her baby orajel and that seems to helps.

mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 10:11 AM on Dec. 29, 2008