Does anyone have the wii fit?

I want to buy it but not sure if its worth it. Does it come with everything when you buy it? Have you noticed a change in your body since you have gotten it? Do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like it. It comes with the wii fit game and the board, the battery pack, pieces on the bottom that you can use either on the carpet or on the floor floor. If I did it like I was suppose to I think the change would be bigger. I have noticed a small change but my kids love it to death. They love doing the exercises. Hope that helps.
    luchousdiva

Answer by luchousdiva at 11:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• My whole family loves it - it's a lot of fun and a good workout. I haven't had it long enough to know how effective it will be as far as drastic changes and etc. But I do know I get a good workout from it, and it's more fun than my other workout equipment.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:57 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Yes, I would recommend getting the Wii Fit. My husband got it for me for Christmas. It's fun and yet difficult. I find myself out of breathe and feeling my muscles working. It's crazy, you're not moving much but with balance and breathing, etc. It really does work. My whole family likes it. It only comes with the CD and Balance Board...there's other stuff you can get, but, it's not necessary in the beginning...i think. It's worth the $90.00.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008