Are YOU the mom whose MIL gave a her kid a hedgehog for Christmas?

I talked to my friend who has one, and she sent me some links and information, including one for a hedgehog rescue organization. Please message me if you see this.

roachiesmom

Asked by roachiesmom at 11:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Pets

• I'm not the original poster, but I've had three hedgies over the years so if you want any info let me know!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• That's great. The kids gets a pet for christmas and the mother gets rid of it. Merry Christmas!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon 2:51, that's my concern. She sounded pretty clear on her feelings about the poor little thing, and I would prefer him rescued and safe than who-knows-what might happen other-wise. The problem is the mil just sprang it on them with no warning which is a huge disservice to the hedgehog and in my opinion, borders on animal abuse.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I Love that you are A Kind Caring person Marie! Beyond Awesome! My Daughter had one once! But they're not loving Cuddly pets!! Cute Creatures Sure I Love Everything!! But its for the Right person! One who will be Reposnible & understand what it is.. How it will be.. Etc...There probably is the Right pet or person for the right one.. But this one is for certain people that will want & care for it correctly!! Take Care Marie!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009