Who owns a Nissan Murano?

How long have you had it? Do you like it? How is the performance on snow and ice? Would you recommend it? Is it bad on repairs..or is it just regular up keep type stuff??

Thanks in advance for your feed back!...and or "bump"

comalita

Asked by comalita at 11:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• FUNNY you should ask that! I just got one for Christmas...really!!! I LOVE IT!!! It rides incredibly smooth. In fact, my hubby test drove it on a snowy/icy day a couple of weeks ago, and he said it was amazing...no slipping, skidding, great traction control up/down hills! I got the SL (mid range) plus a few extra bells and whistles (black leather, DVD player for the kids).

My husband has ALWAYS been a fan of Nissans...my Murano replaced my Pathfinder, we have another Pathfinder with over 250,000 miles on it we use for "Home Depot runs," and my husband drives a Maxima for work/commuting.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:43 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Forgot to mention that Consumer Reports ranks it among their top ten in safety, performance and maintenance!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2008